Thursday, May 6, 2010

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! =)

I got a birthday box from TWF!!! =) It was filled with some very special cards and presents from all the members still residing in MD - so fun!! (I don't know why some of the pictures are turned the wrong way but I can't seem to fix them...sorrow.)

The Geigers sent me 2 tea shop mystery books (to be read while sipping tea and munching on a little something, of course) and some mentos!
The Biffies sent a pink beeswax candle, a keychain, earrings, some birthday money and some books I'd asked Aunt Judy if I could borrow!


The Mustakas' sent a video game for Joe so he wouldn't feel left out ;) and - made by Laura - a wall hanging paying tribute to one of our (our = me and my sisters & our = joe and I) favorite children's books, and a limited edition special order reversable apron!!




Mom and Dad sent candy, four different types of cookie mixes (peanut butter, oatmeal, sugar cookie and double chocolate chunk), a microfiber cleaning rag and some birthday money!

Thank you all sooo much for making sure I feel very loved even from so far away! I enjoyed all our birthday video chats and opening presents with you! xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment