Monday, July 26, 2010

USHER!!!!

For the 4th of July weekend, Joe and I went to go see one of our absolute FAVORITE artists in concert - USHER!! He was awesome!!! I didn't take my camera because I wasn't sure what the Korean's policy was for that, but it turns out it would've been fine. Oh well. But since I didn't get my own pictures of him, I found some on the internet that will have to suffice.
Koreans LOVE making this little heart with their hands - in pictures, to say I love you to someone, etc. The minute Usher got out on stage, he made the heart! They went wild!!!! It was awesome. He also made a big heart with his arms later in the show that melted their hearts as well. =) They love making the peace sign in pictures too, so that was a hit as well. He was a great performer, and we had an amazing time. And I got to sing along with Usher!! How much better can life be?! We went out to dinner at a nearby Korean restaurant after the concert because we were hungry and we wanted to let the concert crowd clear out of the subway a bit before getting back on it. One the way back though we saw two girls with t-shirts they'd made. The fronts said "USHER" and the backs said "...is my Seoul mate." Super cute. =)
Best 4th of July ever!!!! =) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment