Monday, October 17, 2011

Jessie, this one's for YOU!

Alright girl, this is months old but I'm just now getting to it haha.

I took my first trip down to Itaewon without you *tear!* to go get a dress for the MP Ball, which I did and it was fabulous!! But I totally wished you were there with me. Would've been so much better. So, because I was missing you, I photo journaled my way through the day. =)



There I am (see the red "you are here" spot? Ha! Just noticed the arrow inside of that pointing to my reflection. I'm a much deeper photo journalist than I realized....) 6 stops away from where my Jessie used to live. *sigh*...

Something's missing from this picture........Oh yeah, IT'S YOU and your smiling face coming around the corner to meet me. I didn't get a hug right here. Sad. =(



Yeah, you know where I went for lunch! Ali Baba all the way! =) That's your seat. I saved it for you...



Mmmmm falafel sandwich. Y.U.M. I am forever grateful to you for introducing me to such deliciousness.

Aaaaaand of course I had to end my *almost* perfect day at Caffe Bene with a waffle and gelato. Again, you have my heart for bringing me there too. =)


Just want you to know you were one of my favorite parts of Korea. I miss you and love you woman!

xoxox


<3 <3 <3 (all our love, from the three of us.) And Bestie sends an extra slobbery kiss. ;)

1 comment: