So my sweet friend Jessie always does a post on
her blog whenever someone sends her mail, and I love it! So I'm copying, and sending a shout-out to my MOMMY!!! =)
(Yeah, she's up on the roof - she's that kind of fun.)
She's allowed us to use her and Dad's address as our forwarding one until we got our own over here, and has been nice enough to take the time to sort all the mail that comes to her house for us, throw out the junk, and send us the good stuff! Yay Mom!! So, here are picks of what we've gotten so far...

The first one is turned sideways and I don't know why and can't fix it - sorry. I think my favorite things were all the personal letters from people I love, and COSMO!! =) Oh, and my unaccompanied baggage. Yeah, that definitely tops the list. Thanks Mommy!!! =) xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment