Saturday, February 26, 2011

MOMMY'S HERE!!!!!! =)


So I know I'm late on giving everyone an update, but who wants to blog when you're having so much fun in real life?! Mom got here Tuesday evening and we have been enjoying each others company ever since. =)

Yesterday we took her down to Yongsan to set up our Stork's Nest room, went to my 39th week Dr.'s apt., then we went to 63 Building (we took Flat Stanley there with us too, Kaylee! =),
did a little bit more sight seeing, and went shopping and out to dinner with Jessie (can't believe I forgot to take pics! Ah!).

In other news, on the way back from our date with Jessie, I noticed I was having more and more contractions so I decided to time them for a while...turns out they were 5 mins. apart for over an hour! Once we got home and I was able to change positions they died down, so it seems like that was just a pre-game warm up. But I'm definitely having more and more, though they aren't as consistant as they were last night. Soooo, any day now...! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. ahhh! 5 min. apart!!!! what did i tell you?sunday's tomorrow so i'll be waiting for your call ;) hehe. and i can't believe we didn't take pics either! oh well, we'll have a nice photo shoot once your baby belly is gone!!!! so soon so soon so soon!!! can't wait to meet her! praying for you. love you <3

    ReplyDelete