Friday, August 12, 2011

5 months!!!


At her Dr.'s apt. we found out she is now 19.84 lbs., 25.9 in. tall, and has a head circumference of 16.73 in! My girl has more than doubled in size since she was born!! She's huge! And I love every little inch. =)

Also, she got shots and a live vaccine while we were there and she was SO brave! One big cry out for each shot and then she had composed herself to all but a whimper before I could even pick her up to comfort her! And then she got a fever the next day. Poor little bit... =( 100.6 was the highest it got that we know of, but she was just like her daddy - not feeling well but still smiley and fun every now and then. She was really tired and slept most of the day, but that's to be expected. Babied her a bit more than usual to make up for her feeling icky.


Found this poem that I fell in love with on a website listed on one of my friend's websites. Have no idea who wrote it but just know I unfortunately can't take credit for it. =)

I Love You

I am your parent, you are my child.
I am your quiet place, you are my wild.
I am your calm face, you are my giggle.
I am your wait, you are my wiggle.
I am your dinner, you are my chocolate cake.
I am your bedtime, you are my wide awake.
I am your lullaby, you are my peekaboo.
I am your goodnight kiss, you are my I love you.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment