Well, I hadn't had any bleeding, besides spotting, since Wednesday, though I was still cramping. The cramps are coming more often and are more painful. Still not very painful, just like regular period cramps, but more painful than they were in the beginning of all of this. I told Joe I was afraid to hope it was all over since the bleeding stopped, but I was really hoping that it was. Then I woke up at 0400 this morning bleeding. It was dark red again and there was more this time than any of the other times. I tried telling myself that if I'm bleeding it out that means it's not by the baby and therefore endangering it, so this is a good thing. Still laid awake in bed for at least another hour though...
I did more yesterday than I had been doing all week, dishes and laundry and such, and I took a 3 hour trip to the mall, so I'm wondering if maybe I was too ambitious once I thought the bleeding had stopped for good. Soooo, today I am just sitting with my feet up and drinking lots of water, just spending the day with Kathy and taking it super easy.
On a lighter note, Kathy has grown up to the point of helping me put away her books and toys at the end of the day!!! She is learning to pick things up and bring them to me to put away, and sometimes she is actually putting things away herself, right where they belong! So that's exciting.
Please keep us all in your prayers. xoxox
Oh Gina!!! I just got caught up on these updates! I trust that you and baby are doing okay, and that all of the bleeding has stopped. You are a trooper! Miss and love you so so much!!!
ReplyDelete